Monday 29 September 2014

The Journey (first cake)

Hello there.. What a rainy evening here in Shah Alam. For every episode must have a beginning. As I mentioned in earlier post, my love and interest towards baking was during my first pregnancy. It was like during 7 to 8 months pregnancy. Then I start to ask my friend for the tips, she was my senior and of course she loves baking. I start to buy basic equipment and collect recipes. Watched a lot of YouTube's video Almost 1 year then I dare to try it. Its like try and error. Most of the cakes taste nice but the look..hehe.

Chocolate cake
Vanilla cake..
Chocolate cake with thick and grainy butter cream.. LOL
.. Its required a lot of technique and skills. Not easy thou.. Here you can see my first ever cakes. =)

Most of video that I watched is Joy of baking, oh she is really good. She teach the technique and how to bake one by one. I have learned a lot from there.

Red velvet cake with not enough cream cheese


Red Velvet Cake (Recipe from Joy Of Baking)


This cake is so light, soft and really tasty. Till now using the same recipe.




No comments:

Post a Comment