Friday 3 October 2014

My cakes - part 2

Assalamualaikum, selamat pagi and Hello there.. 

Haih la.. taip, padam,taip, padam.. Oh menyesal yer xblajar leklok zaman sekolah dulu utk buat karangan either in BM or BI. So ni nak bgtau awal2 excuse me, for all the grammar error and bahasa rojak. As long as I'm comfortable and continue blogging. 

Today nak continue sharing my previous works, proud of it because I go through a lot. Always learn from my mistake and eager to make my cakes and dessert to looks and taste better. 

I'm lucky to have families and friends that always, never stop to support me to persuade my dream to have my own business. I will start it slowly, no rush and as my side income. I do have my permanent job, but my passion all about cakes, dessert and cake decoration.

I'm looking for the satisfaction of my work, and cake does that. I guess is the same feeling when you apply on your make up, finally the make up looks nice and most important things stay on. Tak cair meleleh di pinggir kali.. (erk,. girlsss) The feeling that you can't describe after you see the finish product.

Just start to be serious in this business since early this year. Start with design the logo, open my FB business page and now BLOG. I do have Instagram as well but still using my personal account.

Lets picture do the talk



Chocolate cake, decoration with fondant



Surprise birthday cake for my hubby.. Need to improve chocolate transfer.. nak cepat punya pasal.. takut kantoi.. BTW it is Russian Black and White Cake.

Banana Chocolate Mousse Cake

Basic Chocolate Cake
Red Velvet cake with Cream cheese

Basic Chocolate Cake 


No comments:

Post a Comment