Friday 3 October 2014

Nutella/Blueberry Tart Recipe

Alhamdulillah, last night my tarts safely arrived at Ampang. Ni repeat order from my regular customer, my BFF sister actually. She also one of my family that always support me. Thanks Kak Ngah. (tsk...tsk.. lap air mata ngan tisu cap Giant)

A part from cakes. I also do desserts and cupcakes. Last night she ordered again 25 pcs of Nutella- cheese Tart and 25 pcs of Blueberry Cheese Tart.


17/09/2014

03/10/2014

So, today I will share my recipe for the tart. I have tried a few of recipe but so far this is the best for my taste. I'm using Sweet Pastry for the tart shell.

RECIPE FOR BASIC TARTS

Sweet Pastry

240 gm flour
60 gm icing sugar
125 gm butter (dice)
1 egg (lightly beaten)

  • Crumble flour, sugar and butter together using your fingers
  • Add eggs a little at a time, form a dough. The dough will ready when its does not sticks to the bowl. 
  • Make a ball and shape it in the tart mould
  • Bake 180 C for 15 min

Filling
Blueberry/Nutella
  • Pipe the filling into the cooked tart shell


Cheese Filling

250 gm cream cheese
50 gm Icing sugar
50 gm butter
1 eggs


  • Beat all the ingredients together till fluffy
  • Pipe cheese filling and bake for about 10 min

Now, its your turn to try it. Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment