Sunday 5 October 2014

My first professional class

Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha.. fuh kenyang mkn lemang, lontong, nasi himpit and rendang. Nope2 I xpandai masak, but baking, YES!

Talking about professional class, first nak join class.. Really scare, fikir ape first impression will my Tutor think about me. All the "What" just flying in my head.. What if I'm not good enough, what if I do not deliver what she want, what if my cakes do not turn good?

When I arrived at her house, I was too early.. nervous actually. Janji at 9 am, arrived at her house at 8.10 am. but whatever that come cross in my mind totally gone when I spoke to her. She is so nice, kind and friendly person. 

You guys can follow her IG ' Zatilcakerylane' or her fb https://www.facebook.com/ZatilsCakeryLane Her 'arts' is so awesome and tremendously delicious.

In the class, I learnt how to bake Victoria Sandwich Cake with SMBC and decoration.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment