Thursday 9 October 2014

Wish me luck!

Hello darls.. Today I'm quite busy baking the sample products to sent to one of the cake shop in Terengganu. Find out they are looking for cakes and desserts supplier from my cousin.

No harm to try right, so zap zap zup my head spin around what product that I should sent to them. Must consider about how to transport them, how long they can tahan and how fragile they are.

Luckily the owner have partner who stay in Damansara, so he can help me to transport them to Terengganu . Mula-mula, ingat nak buat cake in jar, unfortunately I saw the picture in their page, dah ade orang antar. So, I have to sent another product yang jarang2 org buat,

I decided untuk buat Nutella Cheese Tart, Meringue Cookies and Congo bars.

Meringue Cookies
 

Congo Bars

 
Nutella Cheese Tart
 
 
 
Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment